Wednesday, August 09, 2006



About Me


Nobody knows me. People are pretending that they know me already if they will know my name but am not that idiot and narrow! I don't want to describe myself for it only reflects the little side of me but not the INNER ME and I am aware of who am I so just ask ne some questions and I will answer.

Their first impression about me is I am mean and full of bad attitude for I am just quiet in the corner. Well I am not, I am very approachable, friendly quiet but if you started some interesting topic you cant stop me from talking.... sometimes am happy, sometimes lonely, sometimes full of angst, sometimes moody it depends on the people around me coz I am affected by other's emotions even though I dunno them personally.Am trying to be normal but when I am trying to be.... I am starting become an extra ordinary.... coz of mysterious thing which is exactly happening. How about experiencing that you saw your physical body lying on bed while you are floating on the ceiling? stunning isn't it? How about oftentimes, your dreams during night are manifesting? That makes you paranoid especially when you'll having bad dreams? was it fine? How about being affected by other's feeling? as if you are on their shoes? is it fair? but you won't believe me if I will tell you everything.

Well you can take me everywhere, you can make me try new things if they are good. Well I am versatile in everything even in bed hehehhehehe if u know what I mean. hehehe juz kidding.


The Paranormal Phenomena that I have experienced


When I was about 16 yrs. of age, I am very tired coming from school and I got to bed to take some nap few moments later, I felt that I was flying and I just let the feeling and ride with it coz it is soothing and relaxing but I get stunned when I saw myself lying down on bed while I am floating just above my body and reaching the ceiling. I get scared and some force pull me down and I hurriedly sit down and it is like that I am very very tired and haggard. From then, I often feel other's emotions as if I am they and they are me and I am having some precognitive dreams. And sometimes I can even know what words they will say before they will say it. I started to search and learn about meditation and exercises to develop psychic powers and now I am practicing Cartomancy a form of divination through ordinary deck of cards and Rune Divination. I am now developing my psychic powers and found out that I am improving time by time I try to focus.