Sunday, August 13, 2006



Is This The End Of All Hopes?

Before, because of rejection and loneliness, I always think ways on how to get rid all those things, always thinking on how to end even my life.
But then, I have found love and that love I have cherished and definitely I became happy. I can’t describe how happy I was and how lucky I am. Our sweet moments, our loving moments I always recall every minute and the smile from the one I love every time am sad and lonely makes me happy.
Now, I found out a possibility of my death which makes me depress thinking that I cannot leave the one I love. But if I will die, I have promised that my spirit will always be with the one I love and wait until we will live again. If I will die and God will ask me the things I have done I would answer, “I have love a person more than anyone could do.” To the one I love, if I will die don’t weep; show me no tears to flow from your eyes. Show me happiness for it will help me be happy.