Monday, October 30, 2006



Tragic Love

Awakened! With my eyes wide open.
I saw you walking in the dawning morning.
You walk as light as a feather with glowing beauty.
Sweet as fruit, looks like an amber rose.

Your skin is so soft.
Your lips are like a wine;
I am tempted to sip.
Looking at your eyes is just like ecstasy!
Being with you is just like heaven.

Your venomous kiss,
Kills my loneliness!
No more cold night
Inside you warm embrace.

Darkness veiled us the darkness!
Shadows took you away;
I can't help but to cry as I saw you bleed!
And to stare at my lonely sky!

I saw you lying breathless,
Your eyes closed, in the dressed coffin.
Your lips are now rotten.
Should I blame the blade?!

Tragic love endless tears gave me
Tragic love covered me veil of darkness
Tragic love brings me infinite sadness
And left me in the infinite abyss and death.

I am waiting for the time to be with you
Hoping for the time to have you
Thinking for the time of eternal peace
Holding for the time to come
That I may lay down with you
You and I togetherIn your lonely tomb

~~ Dan the Dark Poet